Map of Grantees
Read the award announcement and access and interactive map of all grantees.
View the CCMU Grantee List
Upcoming Events and Milestones
Check back soon!
Grantees in the News
- Riverside University Health Systems – ABC 7 News discusses the RUHS Behavioral Health’s mobile crisis vans.
Working Meeting Materials
November 15, 2022 Best practices for creating a Call Center Team: a look at operations, structure, selecting team members, and trainings for mobile crisis response calls centers
September 13, 2022 Crisis Workforce Retention
View the Slides
Read the San Diego Behavioral Health Workforce Report
Please note that these are external events and completely optional for your organization to attend. External events may not fully reflect the views of DHCS or AHP.
Suggestions? Let us know here!
Past Event Materials
June 23, 2022 CCMU Learning Collaborative Webinar
Links and resources may not fully reflect the views of DHCS or AHP.
- Best Practice Guidelines for Employing Certified Medi-Cal Peer Support Specialists – CA Peer Certification
- Medi-Cal Mobile Crisis Training and Technical Assistance Center (M-TAC) – The Medi-Cal Mobile Crisis Training and Technical Assistance Center (M-TAC) is a DHCS-funded project, led by the Center for Applied Research Solutions (CARS), and is dedicated to supporting California counties in implementing the Medi-Cal Mobile Crisis Services Benefit through two distinct pathways, a standard implementation process and an expedited implementation process. M-TAC provides training, resources, and ongoing coaching and consultation to counties and their mobile crisis teams.
- Homepage: Medi-Cal Mobile Crisis TA Center (M-Tac) (camobilecrisis.org)
- Newsletter signup: Newsletter Sign-Up (camobilecrisis.org)
- TA request form: M-TAC TA Request Form (smartsheet.com)
- National Guidelines Child & Youth Behavioral Crisis Care
- A Practical Guide to Psychiatric Advance Directives | SAMHSA
- SAMHSA Tool Kit
- Implementing Behavioral Health Crisis Care | SAMHSA
- Crisis Now
- California – CSG Justice Center
- CSG – How to Successfully Implement a Mobile Crisis Team
- 988 Crisis Jam Learning Community
- Learning Center of the California Institute for Behavioral Health Solutions
- First Responder Deflection: A Warm Handoff to Services in the Community
- Core Competencies for Peer Workers (SAMHSA)
- National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors Publications
- Updated SAMHSA 988 Toolkit Released – The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA) 988 Lifeline team has updated the 988 Partner Toolkit to include new shareables. SAMHSA has updated the 988 Partner Toolkit resources specifically to “…focus on youth and adult suicide warning signs, how to be a lifeline, self-care practices, and the reasons and ways to reach out for help.” The updated Toolkit also includes new print materials, available in the SAMHSA store.
- SAMHSA National Guidelines for Child and Youth Behavioral Health Crisis Care