Grantee Resource Library
Find resources and tools for advancing your grant below. These resources include products developed by AHP, its affiliates, and other state and national organizations.
Click on the document name/description to download. If you have a resource you believe should be shared with grantees, please email it to BHCIP@dhcs.ca.gov.
Looking for grant-specific forms or document templates? Click on the appropriate link below, or use the navigation menu.
- BHCIP and CCE Program Update – Released January 5, 2022
Behavioral Health Support Resources
- BHCIP Round 4 Sample Funding Agreement
- DISCLAIMER: This sample BHCIP Round 4: Children and Youth Funding Agreement (“Sample Agreement”) is a sample only. The content presented in the Sample Agreement is made available solely for general informational purposes. The Sample Agreement is intended to enable potential applicants and grantees to familiarize themselves with general BHCIP funding terms and conditions. The terms and conditions of the Sample Agreement are subject to change to reflect the specific requirements of each l grantee’s project and round of BHCIP funding. We do not warrant this information’s accuracy, completeness, or usefulness. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other user of the Sample Agreement, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- We may update the content in this Sample Agreement from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up to date. Any material in the Sample Agreement may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- View the slides for the DIR Prevailing Wage/Labor Compliance Webinar – June 16, 2023
- Watch the Expanding Capacity for Residential Care through Partnership Webinar – June 29, 2022
- View the slides for Expanding Capacity for Residential Care through Partnership Webinar – June 29, 2022
- View the FAQ for Expanding Capacity for Residential Care through Partnerships Webinar – June 29, 2022
- Status Update: Behavioral Health Continuum Infrastructure Program and Community Care Expansion Program – April 2022
- California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) Behavioral Health Continuum Infrastructure Program (BHCIP) website
- California Department of Social Services (CDSS) website
- Search our FAQ here: Joint RFA: Frequently Asked Questions
- View the PDF here: FAQ Update: Questions and Answers for the BHCIP Launch Ready and CCE Capital Expansion Joint RFA
- Assessing the Continuum of Care for Behavioral Health Services in California
- The RAND Report on “Adult Psychiatric Bed Capacity, Need, and Shortage Estimates in California—2021”
- the Behavioral Health Continuum Infrastructure Program and Community Care Expansion Program Listening Session, October 21, 2021 – Download the report of stakeholder feedback from this session
- BHCIP: California Welfare and Institutions Code, Division 5, Part 7 (commencing with Section 5960)
- CCE: California Welfare and Institutions Code (WIC) 18999.97
- Status Update: Behavioral Health Continuum Infrastructure Program and Community Care Expansion Efforts, October 2021
Real Estate Development TA Resource Library
Click here to view technical assistance resources for grantees and applicants.
This includes videos and guides relating to real estate planning and development.
News and Events for Grantees
The California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) is pleased to announce the recipients of...
CCMU will award up to $1 million to any Tribe or Tribal entity in California...
Applicants for Round 4: Children and Youth grants can apply for different facility types in...
“Counties, cities, tribal entities (including 638s and urban clinics), nonprofit organizations, and for-profit organizations whose...
Children and youth ages 25 and younger, including pregnant and postpartum women and their children,...