If you were in the process of submitting an application, you are strongly encouraged to copy and export all materials until the new platform opens. Once the platform is open for submissions, DSS and AHP will inform all interested parties by email and through updates to this website
Please review the important information below regarding how this change in the application portal may impact you.
- APPLICATIONS IN PROCESS: If you have started the process of completing an application (started it but have not yet submitted it), your information WILL NOT be transferred to the new application portal. Choose one of the following two options.
- You may complete and submit your application by 5:00 p.m. PT on June 10, 2022. Applicants pursuing this approach are strongly encouraged to complete and submit their application as soon as feasible.
- Wait until June 13, 2022, to submit a new application in the new application portal. You will be required to start a new application in the new portal if you are unable to complete your application submission by 5:00 p.m. PT on June 10, 2022. Please note that AHP will not be able to transition the current information to the new portal for you. For this reason, you are strongly encouraged to ensure all of the information you have entered into the current application portal is saved outside of the application portal as soon as possible. AHP will notify you when the new application portal is ready so you can restart your application there.
- APPLICATIONS NOT YET STARTED: We strongly encourage interested applicants who have not yet started an application to wait for the new application portal to open on June 13, 2022. AHP will notify you when the new application portal is ready for new application submissions. If you choose to start a new application in the current portal on or before June 10, 2022, you will need to complete and submit the application no later than 5:00 p.m. PT on that date, or risk losing the information you have entered.
- APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED ON/BEFORE 5:00 p.m. PT on June 10, 2022: Applications that are submitted before June 10, 2022, are not impacted by this change. You do not need to take any action at this time. Your application is considered final and submitted.
CCE funding is still available and DSS will continue to review applications for CCE Capital Expansion grants on a rolling basis until all funds are exhausted.
Please reach out to CCE@dss.ca.gov with any questions. We appreciate your patience while we transition to the new application portal.